Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Raven Shaker Card

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Cathy here and I have a fun shaker card for you. As it says Anything Goes so...Shaker it is.

 I started off cutting a large circle from a nested circle die set. Then I stamped Raven Queen on it with Copic friendly black ink. Then I colored it in with Copic Markers.  Next I cut out a circle from some transparency film. Then I used the largest and the second largest circle dies and made a ring from white cardstock.
 .
I then grabbed some sequences and glued some on the Raven Queen circle piece. Taped the transparency film to the cut out ring then added foam squares to it. Then I added my sequences to it and then I took my circle that I stamped and colored Raven Queen on and put it together.  Ta-Da. Shaker card on the way.
Then I grabbed a card base and stamped my corner swirl with Versa mark ink and embossed it with white embossing power. Then I glued the circle shaker to the card base and shaker card DONE.. 
 
Come on over and play along. You can enter here.

No comments: